From elegantly simple to the ultimate flexibility, Davis weather products are designed to provide the high level of accuracy, reliability and ruggedness for our customers.
Wireless Vantage Pro2™ with Standard Radiation Shield
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package
Wireless Vantage Pro2™ with 24-Hour Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package.
Agricultural Remote Weather Station
The system includes the sensors, software and alert functions you need to receive real-time frost alerts, monitor and record wind conditions prior to spraying and calculate evapotranspiration (ET), growing degree days as well as chill hour accumulation based on local conditions in your field.
Hand Held Devices
Hand-held electronic wind speed indicator in convenient pocket-size.
Easy to read three-digit digital display with good contrast, even in sunlight.
Reads in miles per hour, knots, feet per minute, or meters per second.
Hand-held wind speed indicator with readout dial is steadied by a magnetic dampening system.
Folding handle quickly and securely latches into place.
No batteries needed. Reads in miles per hour, meters per second, and Beaufort.
Ultrasonic wind meter reads current wind speed, highest positive speed, lowest negative speed, 5-second average, and running average.
Reads in mph, km/h, fpm, m/s, f/s or knots.
Weather Forecasting Card
Shows the use of wind direction, barometric pressure, and cloud type in predicting the weather, plus a full list of official broadcast stations and tips for outdoor enthusiasts.
Weatherproof high-strength plastic, full color.
Weather Reporting Software
For the ultimate in weather monitoring, add WeatherLink® to a Davis station.
- Create graphs, calculate totals and averages, analyze trends, and more—all with your own weather database.
- The WeatherLink data logger fits neatly into the weather station console or Weather Envoy, storing data even when it’s not connected to your PC.
- Get your weather online in minutes and be part of the WeatherLink Network community.
- Data is uploaded to WeatherLink.com every minute, even when your PC is not running; a PC is not required to upload data.
- Your weather data is available for download from WeatherLink.com to your PC. WeatherLink.com will store up to two years’ worth of data, depending on your archive interval.
- There is no annual fee.